Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Trees!


So my new thing for today should clearly be NOT being a procrastinator...Ha ha. However. I do have a back log of new and exciting things. But not enough for one everyday I am sad to admit. So, I'm thinking once a week just might be a smarter way to go for a slacker like me.

We'll start with my 1st "first"...

I decorated my first Christmas tree since I've been out on my own! Gotta say I am pretty proud of it...though next year it will probably have more bells and whistles. I meant to take pictures of the process of my cousin Michelle and I cutting it down, decorating, etc...but...alas I only have pictures of the finished product! So...without further ado, in all of its splendor...I give you...my 1st Christmas Tree!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment