Monday, May 30, 2011

San Dee-iego!

There are MANY places that I want to travel (Greece, Russia, Norway, France, England, Ireland, Germany, etc. etc.)! But if I had to pick the one place that I most want to live, I'd have to say San Diego. Hands down! I just love this place! I don't know what it is, especially because I've lived in so many places. Although, come to think of it, maybe that's exactly how I know. Over the years I've been able to really hone in on what I do and don't like about places. San Diego just feels RIGHT. Like it's just been waiting for me all these years to show up. And as soon as I graduate from college that's exactly what I'm going to do!

Oh and for anyone who lives in San Diego/is going to visit, you should probably go check out Extraordinary Desserts. It's good. Seriously. Good. Other recommendations: Coronado Island is great for a super relaxing day. Fashion Valley Mall is amazing for some shopping (And boy do I love shopping! Is that too cliché?!). And the Gaslamp Quarter is amazing for night life! And I'm excited to explore more in the future! And for those of you who know San Diego intimately...GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS!! :) I'm sure that my favorite places are relatively trite to those that live there and know all of the non-tourist places!

No comments:

Post a Comment